Find a Lawyer or Counselor


While I am obviously hoping that you will consider Luetzelschwab Law to represent you, I recognize that many people reading this blog will be outside Indiana, just want some initial counseling, or think they don’t need (or can’t afford) legal representation. Here are some places to contact for alternative assistance and/or representation:

Mortgage and Credit Counselors:

Low cost / pro bono legal resources: Eligibility is typically based on income, case type, and current case load.

Law school legal clinics:

  • Indiana University School of Law – Indianapolis: Does not accept cases directly; please contact Indiana Legal Services for a referral.
  • IU – Bloomington Community Legal Clinic (for residents of Monroe, Bartholomew, Brown, Greene, Jackson, Lawrence, Morgan, Orange, and Owen Counties): (812) 855-9229
  • Notre Dame Law School: (574) 631-6704
  • Law Clinic at Valparaiso (Porter County residents only): (219) 465-7903 or (888) 729-1064

Indiana Lawyer Referral Services:

National consumer organizations (with attorney members listed by state):

 Posted by at 12:29 pm